View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #5
Lara
Squadron Leader

Default Re: Thread Subscriptions and Email Alerts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
Pan-Galactic Gargleblasters.

One of Martok's creations, if I recall correctly. But I might not recall correctly. One of the aftereffects of drinking Pan-Galactic Gargleblasters...

Why are we talking about Pan-Galactic Gargleblasters?

I'm off to the OC.....

I am
Dawg
Being mugged by a PGGB, described as having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick, is from Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy, and it was invented by Zaphod Beeblebrox.

According to our mates at wiki..

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Bartend...Gargle_Blaster

Recipe
1.Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
2.Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V(Oh, that Santragian seawater! Oh, those Santragian fish!)
3.Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
4.Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in honor of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
5.Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qalactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heavy odors of the dark Qalactin Zones, subtle, sweet, and mystic.
6.Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
7.Sprinkle Zamphuor.
8.Add an olive.
9.Drink . . . but . . . very carefully . . .

The site offers earther interpretations, and a list of places that serve it!

Indeed, you do need the benzene...

Cheers (carefully..)
Lara