Thread: Ship Schematics
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #29
ZAP
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Ship Schematics

hi JIm , i reply 2 minutes ago to your other post , asking you if you could send me the file , and now i see that you already send me the link ...thank you so much , the sharing of this type of forum is incredible

how did you make this schematics ? did you make the 3d and just export the views ? because the drawing is amazing , can you make transversal sections and longitudinal profiles ?

once again thanks for your wonderful work put at the disposal of all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 137th Gebirg View Post
Hi Zap. Here is a link to the high-res raster version of the schematic. If you are in need of the original vector file, I have made a version in PDF format. All I ask of anyone who downloads it that they don't use it to make money off of. I found a couple sites who took it to make t-shirts. To their credit, they took the sale pages down when I tagged them for it, but I would sooner not have to put myself through that again.

As for going back and re-establishing all the links I've submitted over the years, I wouldn't even know where to start on such a monumental undertaking. Is there a way of filtering not just what threads we've posted in but also the threads where links are broken and need to be repaired? That might help quicken things up a bit.

Thanks much!

-Jim
ZAP is offline   Reply With Quote