Old February 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM   #20
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmentary
Hey Muffit,
This all sounds like a great idea! Very ambitious as well. I can't wait to see how this all develops.
Do you have any specific requirements for the logo page? Size, important info, etc???
Good question Fragmentary! Glad you asked me. One thing that is very simple in HTML but often overlooked is detecting the user's rez on access. With that knowledge, you simply provide several different primary screens - usually at least 800x600 and 1024x768. Of course, for Mac it's probably a bit different, and also widescreens are becoming very popular (my daughter has one too).

But to answer your question, the size doesn't really matter at this point (I think I hear someone in Canada giggling ). Anything around 800x600 would be just fine for our little contest. If it's too small we can frame it with a starfield; if it's too big we'll simply resize it a bit.

Sorry I forgot to mention this! Btw, in all possibility, we may end up using /all/ the entries somewhere on the initial site (picture on walls, etc). Well, everybody's except my Dark Exodus daggit pic...

Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote