Raymar3d
Demonslayer
Vulcan Torturer

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDDigital Artist
BG: The Second Coming
Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003

Default Target date for first module

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings all,

When's the big premiere day, you ask?

Sometime in mid-December looks like a good target for the first adventure. I'm waiting for Hordes of the Underdark to be released. If it includes enough features, then I can limit the amount of hackpaks needed to play, or even eliminate the need for them at all. I'd like to keep this simple at least at first, so all you need are the basic game, and the two expansion packs to play. I will probably make a portrait pack that will be the sole download required, and I will try to keep the filesize small in consideration of dial-up players.

(As of today, December 3rd) More news on "Hordes of the Underdark"....

It is shipping to stores, and may already be available to purchase. I'll be picking up a copy as soon as I can find it.

The Demonslayers world is proceeding well, and once the expansion is in-hand, I'll be expanding it further.

Target release for the Demonslayers NWN campaign is late December, early January at this point. On the bright side, it gives people time to get the game and expansions for Christmas! So, ask Santa!

Ken
Raymar3d is offline   Reply With Quote