View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2010, 08:47 PM   #3646
JAFO
Bad Email Address

Default Re: The Last Person-Part Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarika View Post
Oh no you wont...

Incidently, i joined "The Raven" board a couple of months ago, and started a last person thread, or as I re-named it to fit the board"The Last Person or indiana"...but get this...the admins decided to close it just a few weeks ago...
Just when everyone was getting into the spirit and fun of it...

Maybe the Admins just don't have a sense of humour...

Anyone else here a Indiana Jones fan????

Of course, Club Obi- Wan is another great indy site!

My thread btw!

I'm a HUGE Indy fan!!! 3 summers ago I was picked to be an extra in the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular show at Disney World. I'd seen the show probably a dozen times, first time in 1991, and every single time I see it I get goosebumps when "Indy" drops down from the roof of the place (yeah, I'm too old to grow up!). So when I got picked to be an extra I had to put on my costume and I was so excited I told the girl helping me that this just might be the greatest day of my life! I'm sure she thought I was a nutcase but man, it was so cool being in the middle of it, hotter than hell in August in Florida, and looking around and seeing the lifesize set and props, the Nazi plane, guns going off, Indy and Marion fighting and running, and a crowd of almost 2000 people cheering ME on, um, I mean cheering Indy on... And if you really pretend hard enough you can just imagine that any second now the real Indy is gonna jump in front of you, give you a quick grin and dash off with Marion. I mean, come on, this is the closest you'll ever get to being in an Indiana Jones adventure! This ranked right up there with being 12 and getting to go through the Battle of Galactica at Universal Studios in LA!

But, I digress, and JAFO takes the thread!

JAFO is offline   Reply With Quote