View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #22
julix
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymar3d
I have both books. You see, I was the kid who said "Hi Mr. Spock" to him while he was walking into the theatre in the round to perform Caligula at Mary Moody Theatre at St. Edwards University in Austin, TX in 1975. That's why I have 'vulcan torturer' on my description at CF, LOL.

I finally got to see Leonard Nimoy again three years ago in Los Angeles at a DVD signing for Star Trek 3, and told him. I had my son wear my old starfleet jacket that I wore the day I first met Leonard Nimoy. He almost used the vulcan death grip on me.

"That was you???" quite the emotional response, actually.

I'm sort of hoping he mentioned it in the DVD interview.

Ken
Ken great story....wow, honorable mention huh???I could see his face when he said "that was you?"...priceless. It must have been interesting for you too all those years later with your son in your jacket. Life is something huh???Sometimes I don't think actors realize the impact they have on people cause they are on the set or whatever and we are watching these shows especially as kids and just think all of it is real. It is even kinda like when you are a kid and you see your teacher at the grocery store and it freaks you out. Like, what are you doing here? Don't you like live at the school?
julix is offline   Reply With Quote