View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2006, 01:37 PM   #3
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

I can answer some of that. Shatterred World was a script written by John that has been adapted to Exodus Episode 2, which still retains the name "Shatterred Worlds". Production on this begins next Wed.

The Defender design was used as the "prowler" for The Exodus Series. There's some indication that Ron Moore and company paid some attention to the original script as some concepts very similar to those in the first draft script (which was posted on the Internet) seem to have appearred throughout GINO. There's some question as to where along the line this design made it into the GINO fleet but I now think the best explaination is simply that Fabio translated the Steve W. TRUESPACE mesh and was familiar with it. He could well have rebuilt the model and then used it in the Fleet as a CG effects insert. Under this concept, the producers were likely unaware that they were including a ship design that originated from a fan website. If someone has Fabio's e-mail, it might be worth it to touch bases with him and find out for sure.

Sandy