View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2006, 08:13 AM   #1
WarriorChemist
Shuttle Pilot

Default Anybody know this rude person?

Just want to get a warning out there for those who may appreciate it. I would have liked to have known in advance somehow so I could have avoided contact with this person.

Yesterday we received an order from somebody who had just found out about the new viper Michael is making. The guy said, "Guess I've been on the wrong forums" or something like that. (No, this is not the rude guy I'm telling you about.)

It got me to thinking that there must be a lot of forums out there, so I joined some and posted a link to the thread that contains the information and pictures, thinking I was doing a good thing. (Well, to some I was. I only got one negative response back.) What a crab this guy is. He hurt my feelings though, as I just can't shrug this off but I will try.

Here's what he said:

Thanks for wasting my time,

If I wanted to waste my time on BSG Lite i would have

Nice work on the protos and all BUT,...

I just don't like having my time wasted on anything BSG Lite
Please in the future would you please bother to tell just a bit about what it is you want us to go look at so we can decide its worth our bother instead of just posting a link ,
we spending the time going there waiting for all the bloody pics to load ,.. just to find out its something we might not have wanted to bother with in the first place ?

PS
they should try using a pressure pot to remove all the air bubble they might get in the castings
that's what we Pros. in the " Biz " do to make better castings

Max , LUCIFER MAXIMUS
--
"THE PROP'S NO GOOD TO ME DEAD"

Ouch.... Ouch....Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to go have a late breakfast with Michael and forget this guy and not let it discourage me. I have to remember there's a sour grape in every bunch... Or maybe he's an OK guy just having a bad day. Or maybe it upset him that I sent him a link to another message board. Or maybe he's grouchy because his computer is so slow.

Good advice though about the pressure pot. We were thinking of buying one anyway. At least he contributed something useful.