View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Aussie Warrior
Warrior

Default BSG: The Colonials Desperation

I been trying to make a animated BSG series for awhile but i am more of a writer than a drawer so everything is pretty much sub standard except for perhaps the Viper targeting scanner but i thought i share with everyone what i have been trying to do after i been looking at everyone else's efforts for the last couple of years.

Started it in early 2006, went well and then my friend and I went to make other personal projects and only bits been added to it since although we did make a short trailer that was shown to friends in 2007 think it even made an online appearance somewhere.

Hopefully i can will myself to finish the rest and i'll upload it somewhere for people to see it but here is some pictures of the project, pretty basic but hopefully they are liked

PS - Excuse the big pictures, they don't seem to turn out like everyone else's around here hopefully somebody can fix that for me

Last edited by Aussie Warrior; December 16th, 2008 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: trying to thumbnail the pictures like the others
Aussie Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote