View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #4
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: BSG Adama Journals animated fanfilm online

Pretty neat David congratulations!

I know i'm a BSG fan movie whore, especially your vids but damn not bad.

Recognised Taranis' Landing bays heh, he always struggled to make'em less flat looking, but i knew it right off that it was his though. Depends on the software you used to make this in the short time you said you got around to making it.

And under the short fan edit flicks rule of thumb, the story good enough to be squeezed in there and make sense etc. like it very much and i appreaciate all you did in making it, can't say any more than that.

Hmmm, Battlestar Cerberus! Would've loved more stories from her. I.E. can you do an alternate version where
Spoiler
she doesn't buy it?
etc?

Would've liked to have seen a 3 headed Dog/Lupus design ornament on the Viper helmets, ah no biggie just a minor fan quibble is all.

Dug the flashing 'voice communicator receiver' its got that Glen Larson sci-fi styled design feature from all his series productions. Neat little Viper cockpit addition there.

Hope your next fan edit shows more of your work in this detail David. Since we know the Colonial military isn't all about just Viper pilots flying about, how about setting the next one on a outpost or Colonial Base or something where Landrams or other such Colonial military vehicles are used and the character interactions are more challenging to do in another kind of story.

Just an idea.

Anyways, liked it and thank you! Always something to enjoy when its one of your edits. Really looking forward to seeing one, where you get as much time to spend on it, as you'd like.

KJ