Demonslayer
Vulcan Torturer

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDDigital Artist
BG: The Second Coming
Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003

Default Screenshots

Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted to this thread, and that's because I've been busy actually working on my game!

Here's some cool screenshots for your enjoyment!

http://demonslayers.org/slide_show.html?picture=picture1.jpg&show=DemonslayersNWNScreenshots

There are many more screenshots coming. I've currently built over 40 adventure areas, and created several NPC's and quests. Game goes up just about every friday night, usually all weekend long, except while I'm updating the game.

I would really love to have you come visit and play the game. I have dedicated my time entirely to finishing Demonslayers this year, it is the 20th anniversary since I started it, and so it's time to share with everyone. Visit my site and learn about it. Some of the storyline is going online, and in the game you can experience it.

My original cast is back together, we're filming new material this fall, and converting the old stuff from 1987 to cutscenes for the game, with a serious special effects facelift.

Ken

P.S. -- The character of Raynor, is going to be played by Richard Hatch if all things work out. He committed to doing it for me, we just have to work out details on logistics.

Last edited by Raymar3d; July 22nd, 2004 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Add information
Raymar3d is offline   Reply With Quote