View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2006, 08:47 PM   #4
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Ahh, The Six Million Dollar Man. That brings back some memories. TSMDM, TOS Star Trek and the Godzilla series of movies were my staple scifi shows in the 70's until BG came along. As a 10 year old, I thought Steve (another Steve eh!) Austin rocked. I wished back then, if I ever got into an accident, they would give me bionic limbs! Such is the life of a 10 yr old.

I really enjoyed the premier episode myself. Some of the more memorable eps for me were:

Where Steve climbs back into the HL10 lifting body craft that he crashed in to discover what went wrong. Turns out it was sabotage. The thing that saves him is his bionics.

The Bigfoot eps. (I agree the first mini was better than the second one.)

The Jamie Sommers arc was moving (especially Lee's singing! who thought up that one.)

Yes, Farrah Fawcett-Majors and Lyndsay Wagner were HOT!

The ep where Steve and (uh ho! memory failure!) either Oscar or Rudy (I think Oscar) are flying back from a meeting and the plane crashes near a deserted island. Steve must save Oscar by cutting his finger to expose two hot wires to cauterize the wound.

The Liberty Bell caper. Anyone remember that one?

These are just a few of my memories. Hope there's more out there.

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote