View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #7
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: Happy Birthday, Sandy!!

Thanks all. I appreciate the good wishes.

Things have been tough here lately and sadly, my birthday was one of the worst days of the whole tour. I'll spare the details because they would definitely turn these good sentiments into a bad mess.

So instead, I'll defer to my looking forward to my postponed birthday, which will first occur in a month when I'll be back stateside for a short visit. I've got a date with my two granddaughters to take them trick or treating. They've been coordinating costumes and the like when I talk to them every other week on the phone.

After that, I'm heading down to Cancun with the girlfriend for a week of water sports and Mayan ruins. I decided to go to Cancun because it was the one place on Earth that seems the most unlike Iraq.

Next year, I'll either be making plans to move to Tampa or Ill be heading to Afghanistan to enjoy the 3rd happiest place on Earth. Right now, it looks more like Afghanistan is going to be the winning choice.

Lastly, my first professional production is underway and should be released early next year. I'll give more details the closer it gets.

Sandy