View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2004, 05:22 PM   #42
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlegend
While it appears as though Moore and his miniseries has the spotlight in the world of Galactica right now, the fans all revere Richard's vision and activly push for a continuation. Richard put much blood sweat and tears into this film and continues to show it around the contry and at other venues around the world. As far as getting a green light from Universal - it is doubtfull at this point; however, if it were not for that bit of film and the hard work of Richard Hatch, we would not have the DVD box set or the miniseries (such as it is). Much attention has been given Galactica in the last few years and it all began with fans like you and I. Richard is a fan and always will remain a fan of Galactica. We can continue to enjoy his vision through his novels and who knows - perhaps one day we'll see the return of Galactica the way it was ment to be. Until then, Richard will be turning his attention to his new project - Magellan and I ask all fans to support him in his endeavor. He is a truly remarkable gentleman and deserves our graditude and love.
Legend
I soooooooooooooooooooo agree ..........by the way Welcome to the
fleet cdlegend!
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote