View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2005, 01:51 PM   #1
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Exclamation New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!!

Hey everyone,
Just have to drop a quick line and announce that Michael miles artistry has been too busy the past year and we are still not caught up as of yet. Been in galleries and expanding my artistry business with blueprinting and scratch building masters to mold and introduce to the Battlestar collectors world. Our models are reasearched from hundreds of photos and exact measurements are sized just right. Blueprinted and then of to be molded. The first one to be offered is the studio scale desanto viper. Lots of photos and research went into this and here she is about finished. She will be more affordable in price compared to the other resin kits and the detail is correct. It will feature pilot with upgraded warrior helmet and detailed interior that we suggest that you fiber optic. The price $ 95.00
The shuttle will be 10 inches in length and will feature quite a bit of the major details but left a bit bare for the modelers to add their own details and have fun searching out the various parts to complete. We are also going to offer a 29inch galactica, more on this, with pics later. Pre-orders will soon be taken on e-bay through seller i.d. zombiebutt. Read our rating and you’ll know for fact that we deliver the goods. See you on the launch deck!
See ya on the launch deck.