View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2005, 07:43 AM   #34
gmd3d
Major

This is a working idea that I am playing with for the colonial worlds, where they are and if the are in a single star system, or a multi star system as seen below. The picture is based of Thomas7g reworking of the map on the Galactica bridge.

This is a few ideas i have please add to if you can. about your ideas of the colonial planets.

The colonial star system.

[IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The single red star at the edge of the colonial systems is: SAPPHO, (sapphire)+(mega sun-by the colonials that made Scorpio their home, the scorpion and their brothers the Nomens). and only one planet that is capable of supporting life, and that is Scorpio, it has many moons which contain valuable ores.

SAPPHO: has one planet capable of supporting life and that is Scorpio.
Scorpio: class H. world, suited for humans although can be very hot and arid. Large desert areas
Independent society, planet in colonial space. Tough terrain, people known as Scorpions and a nomadic
People as Borellians who inhabit the deserts areas of Scorpios. Very much laws onto to themselves.

The next star in this system is: KALLISTO, (most beautiful) an almost white star in the system and it light is seen as the most beautiful in all the system, it is also the largest star. Around this star orbits four life supporting worlds, Piscon is the most wondrous. It is a water world no large continents, so all the cities are submerged.

Libra: class B. world, colonized

Canceria: class

Aeriana: class

Piscon: class D . world, suited for humans , mainly a water world, with submerged cities

Then its the Twin stars themselves and they are called: ALCAEUS, (strength) and : ALEXIUS (defender). The colonial planets that orbit them are the wealthiest and most influential.

Sagittara: class A. world, a climate that is suited for human existence Democratic society ,most powerful and wealthy planet in colonial space. Where the seat of power is held.

Caprica: class A. world, a climate that is suited for human existence Democratic society, second most powerful and wealthy planet in colonial space.

Gemoni: class A. world, a climate that is suited for human existence Democratic society, twin moons that are capable of supporting life planet in colonial space.

Virgon: class A. world, a climate that is suited for human existence.

The last star in the colonial system is PHOTIOS, (light) a yellow star, around it orbits another three worlds, that human were able to colonise.

Aquaria: class

Taura: class

Leo: class

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote