View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2014, 11:01 PM   #14
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Rebuilding my refit Enterprise bridge set...

Alrighty, here are the updates for my refit Enterprise bridge set. The spokesmodel might be a little out of place though. It's Athena from my Battlestar Galactica projects. But she is just so darned cute that I made her my spokesmodel for all my sci-fi projects, regardless of what they are.
I was not satisfied with the original versions of my chairs...so I redid them before even posting images. I think they don't look cartoony like my original versions would have. The chairs are perform ready too. (For you non-iClone users, that means I can have the head rest elevate or lower, and the armrests drop into position over the lap, either casually, or to act as restraints in battle or emergency situations (ala Star Trek The Motion Picture).
All I need to do now is just add a few more video panels to certain consoles, and my bridge ought to be filming-ready. (Still have to make the characters though. )

WIthout further ado, here is my very nearly completed bridge set for the refit USS Enterprise, NCC-1701.