Thread: Bsg cg 3d!
View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Fretslayer
Bad Email Address

WTF? Bsg cg 3d!

That's right!

O.K. guys check it out...

Some you know me from 3DG and know that I like playing around with animation tools...and now those of you who didn't know me know it too. LOL!

So here's where the post gets interesting.

I'm currently working on a BSG CG animated short film and I'm in need of a some help and I think y'all are the right people to ask.

I need profile and portrait type shots of Starbuck, Apollo, Adama and Tigh so that I can map them onto some custom built CG heads.

I also need sound bites from the show (the less music, sound effects the better) so that I can do some creative editing and splice together some new dialogue.

I have a cool little BSG story that I've written and I'm currently animating it into a 10-15 minute short film. I want to have CG versions of the original characters in this project but if I can't find enough images/audio clips I have the story written in a 'Plan-B' format where the main characters are two other Colonial pilots. But I think it would be much cooler to have the characters we know and love in it.

Oh and like the subject suggests... I'm doing this in anaglyph 3D (red/blue) just to make it that much cooler. I mean, really - who hasn't wanted to see a Viper leap off the screen and chase down a Raider? I know I have.

Anyway, if any of you guys can help me out, I'd really appreciate it and I'll drop your name into the 'Thank you' section of the closing credits.

(and for the record, any mesh, figure, model that I use will be credited to it's artist.)

Thanks and all that stuff.
Fretslayer
Fretslayer is offline   Reply With Quote