View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Matador
Viper Pilot

Battlestar Galactica 1978 Re: Original BSG uniforms

Thanks for the heads up. I should of went with my guts the first time I dealt with her.

Only reason I got my jacket was because I knew were she lived and I drove to her house a few times. At the time she lived about an hour from me.
I pretty much had to bug her to finish it.

She has moved since... I'm still trying to track her down.

I really can't understand her... She delivers on the prodcuts she sells on ebay, but does not do the same on her costumes.

I think we should ban together and do some general lawsuit on her or something.

Oh well... I ordered my uniform from BSG.org today... Should arrive in a few days...

Atleast that guy responds to emails and delivers. I puchased my first jacket from him. It was ok. It was made of valore.

I met Kathy and she said she could make it from suede, which I much prefered. So I had her make one. Like you said, I was lucky I got it.

Regarding boots, I can't afford custom boots right now... So I may go for Moose Racing ATV boots.
They are more modern looking, have a hint of brown in them, and are in my price range.

I already have a gun belt, holster, and a customized gun. It has a sound card and flashing light... So when you pull the trigger it makes that awesome baster sound from the 70's and the flashing light is pretty bright.
There is a hidden 9v battery in the handle.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote