View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2005, 05:15 PM   #48
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by julix
haveke..........
sorry to stray from the thread topic.........but I saw you got a pyramid game. I am thinking of trying to do a pyramid section at the BG con next year.......so brush up, maybe you and your friends could teach people to play??? And where did you get the cards/cubits???
Sorry to Say: I No Longer Have My Pyramid Deck Anymore ... Got Water Damaged During a Waterbed Malfunction. The Game is Actually Very Easy to Learn. Here is a Picture of a Pyramid Deck:

Its Basically Poker, Only the Cards are Hexagonial ... Instead of Having Numbers & Face Cards, You Have Colors... Red, Blue, Yellow, and Black.; With Little Pyramids. You Have Cards That Have Colored Pyramids an 'em (You Try to Build a Pyramid) (Just Like Trying to Build the Hightest Hand in Poker) If I Remember Correctly, You Have Third Level Pyramid (Hand) .. Second Level Pyramid (Hand) ... and Third Level Pyramid (High Hand) ... Then There is the Hand Starbuck is Getting Ready to Play... Right As the Alert Klaxon Sounds... "You May Never See One Again Fellows... a Perfect Pyramid"... Perfect Pyramind Consists of a CAPSTONE (Single GREEN Pyramid) CAPSTONE is the ONLY WILD CARD in the Deck... Also I Warrn You This: Pyramid is VERY Addictive!! You'll find yourself Betting Your Last Cubit, Hey I've Even Put up the Pink Slip (Title) to My Viper... Just to Cover a Bet... (Hey, Just Rremember Han Won the Millennium Falcon from Lando in a Sabot Game) (BTW... Sabot Is Just Basically Poker too)

Anyway... I Bought My Pyramid Deck & My Supply of Cubits From Intergalactic Trading Company. (Be Fore Warned They Don't Come Cheap)
Here is the URL :

http://www.intergalactictrading.com/

The Pyramid Decks are Thick Paper... I Really Wish they had some kind of Coating Like today's Playing Cards.

I Hope I was Able to Point you in the Right Direction there...

Now, If You Wanna See My Cards... You'll Have to Ante Up...

First Round's On Me!!

Jay

Hey, This Kid Don't Sign On For No Oneway Mission...We're Coming Back!

See You On The Flight Deck:

Always Stay With Your Wingman