View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #27
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: California Disneyland Meet Up

Update for me.

I've been enjoying Afghanistan (also known as Paradise) for a few months now. An April 2011 return is pretty much locked down. My schedule is quickly getting fixed for taking the grandchildren shortly after that, going to Europe for a month after that, and then having to go to a wedding, which I figure I can't get out of since I'm the groom. I may be heading to the Left Coast towards the end of the year but a trip to DC and another to Boston seems to be putting a damper on that. Going to California will depend almost entirely if I can arrange a business meeting with some folks out there but if so, I'll ensure I block off some time for a meet and greet in the land of Mickey. (Haven't been on the California Pirates ride in about 35+ years so that would just about be worth the trip in itself).

Also, Ron Moore owes me a beer (or I owe him one) and presuming he doesn't still despise the very fabric of my soul for all the nasty things I've said about him and GINO, I may try to collect. (If the Iraqis can reconcile, the likes of us probably still can).

Will keep everyone posted.

All my best,

Russell

P.S. For Lang, this really means that we'll all be arranging a secret Universal Studios conspiracy meeting to try to figure out how to defeat you and the power of your master command center in the heart of the basement of your mother's house.