View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #36
JSC1
Warrior

Default Re: Back and thinking about project

Before I begin work on the Mayans I just wanted to get another thought down on a possible BSG Continuation idea. Hope you don't mind if I jota few things down from time to time.

I've been watching some of the Japanese Transformers episodes, and how each one has a separate title under the main Transformers banner. They had Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars II, Beast Wars Neo, etc. America followed with Generation 2, Beast Wars, Robots in Disguise, Armada, Energon and Animated.

I'm guessing if there's a new continuation series done it will probably have to have a new series name to go along with the Galactica name, much like Transformers has done. Perhaps it could be called 'Generation Beta' or 'Neo Conquest' or maybe just 'Galactica II', 'Ark of Adama' or even 'Neo Genesis'

Something to think about and consider as research continues. I may want to look into aspects of rebirth and resurrection for a new companion title.

It's amazing what people come up with in distant countries. In the meantime...back to the Mayans.
One day, I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.-William Hartnell, Doctor Who-The Dalek Invasion of Earth
JSC1 is offline   Reply With Quote