View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM   #6
Callipygian
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImmortal
When I was in Reno working for a day care I dressed up as a Klingon one year - complete with ridges and so forth. It was fairly good for an amateur, if I do say so myself (nail buff). Oh, and I won first prize for costumes for the staff costume contest. That was one good costume (if a tad itchy, lol).
I did, however, freak out one of my kids. Poor Ashley, she just couldn't get it through her head that it was me and she wouldn't leave her dad's side. (She hated clowns too. When we had a clown for one of the kid's birthdays I had to take her from the room because she completely freaked out. We went and played with the kids in another room.)
--Rhonda
Everyone knows that clowns are evil.

I also made a Klingon costume a few years ago, complete with ridges. I was Yeoman Janice Rand one year, and a table for four another year. Two years ago my husband and I won a costume contest by going as the Kennedys. He was JFK, with head wound and pieces of brain stuck on his suit, and I had the pink suit and pillbox hat, also with blood all over the front of my suit. Definitely in poor taste, but funny. Last year my husband was Dudley Do-Right and I was Nell, with railroad tracks tied to my back.

I love Halloween.

Calli