View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #1
Merlin
Shuttle Pilot

Default Scrapping My Battlestar Galactica project ????

This is a bit of a heartbreaker for me ..

I'm debating about scrapping my Battlestar Galactica project ...And really need some opinions ..

My original idea was to do my own version of the original 1978 Battlestar Galactica
I'm not a writer so I thought I would make a web site that would be used to explain my version.
In the site would be excerpts of the story along with images and fan films , all combined to help tell my version ...

Creating this is the main reason I've been learning lightwave.... Even though it may not look like I've produced much, I've spent countless man hours on this .. developing the story working on the concepts, and building some of the models ...

I'm debating now .. if I should scrap the Battlestar Galactica elements and just make it an original story ...

I would have to drop some of designs all together, The Battlestar and the Super Viper ..
However I think I could get away with using some of the other models ..

The story would have to altered, but quite a bit of the elements could remain ...

The bummer in this is my heart is in this and I would be, not only, scrapping some of my favorite designs but some of my dreams too ...

Some feed back would be great .. I've attached images of the work I've done so far ...

Also see .. http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...ad.php?t=14745
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ADV Super Viper #2.jpg (126.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg UT REND#3 Crop.jpg (83.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg H Lifter #2.jpg (96.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Colonial Assault Ship #1.jpg (105.1 KB, 8 views)
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote