View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2005, 03:55 PM   #158
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieviper
Wow Bluesquad, she is looking lovely, well done sir I certainly wish I had half of your scratchbuilding skills!! I can't wait to put this baby-hopefully the only one in Australia- down on the table at the local Model comp in April! Along with my studio scale Cylon Raider from the new series! Its certainly happy and expensive days for BSG Modelers!! How's the casting going? Any word on when they'll be done? I'm climbing the walls with anticipation! Have a good new year, Chris
Yes we are supposed to have pics of a fully cast model by the weekend, if all things continue as planned. Did you say (scratch-building SKILLS???)
Uh... Thanks a MILLION!!!!
Seriously, pics will be posted soon.
Now for the "BIG" announcement!
We are.....Thanks to the creator-Tom DeSanto getting me the drawings and details on this much hidden fighter Going to finish our Studio-Scale Desanto Raider to be released right after the Vipers begin to ship!
YES THEY ARE "BIG!"
Pre-order price will be $225.00 + 15.00 shipping. After the initial pre-orders which will be limited to 9 of them, the price will be set for good at $265.00 plus shipping. Overseas shipping will be calculated.
He we go!