View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM   #127
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmentary
It's great that things are coming together this way. It's pretty cool to get to sit on the sidelines and watch this all play out. I'm eager to see what new light Tom's additional references might shine on the viper design. Of course, you've got to hope that it's nothing that will undermine any of the work you've done so far, although I'm sure that would have come up in the conversation with him if it would have... but on the other hand, you've got to kind of hope that there's a little extra something hidden in there that you can be the one to bring to light.

Man, I gotta be honest, part of the fun of this is just hearing how excited you are about this whole project. It really is infectious! Add to that, hearing that Tom is excited about it too, and it's probably the most interesting thing happening in world of Galactica at the moment.

I know I don't need to say this, but keep the updates coming.
The last 2 days has been nothing but excitement to the point of draining. LOL! Here are 2 parts of the e-mail just sent to us by Tom. And I really now know that BSG TOS will see the continuation as planned. Keep the faith! Right Peter?

Tom DeSanto e-mail to Mike and Terri
"Thanks to both you and Michael for taking the time to
build the Viper. I really think Michael is a
wonderful artist and loved all his work particularly
the flying tiger painting just great stuff. I am
including some images which may help, including the
warrior flight suit and helmet designs. "
"Hope you enjoy the images and I am excited to put the
finished model on display in my office next to my
Cylon statue. Looking forward to seeing you both in
LA soon and saw your picture you both are a very cute
couple. Much happiness to you both always and thanks
for being part of those who believe in the show.

All the Best,
Tom

The images that I have been entrusted with are astounding to say the least! The DeSanto Viper that will be made will be to his approval, and we have decided to create sculpts of his pilot suit designs, figures will be male and female warriors. With color charts to accurately paint them. Tom will love this. I hope to continue stirring the excitment in him and his creativity I pray will become infectious also, for all fans!