View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2006, 07:00 AM   #15
Sept17th
Clunky Man In Suit

In case you have not seen but are interested...

Production on The Passing Drummers has wrapped that cast and crew will make up most of my cast and crew. Over all I found the shoot a pleasurable experience and really look forward to seeing the final result. There where some rough patches amongst some and I’ll be reaching out to smooth things over and keep enthusiasm for Battlestar Galactica: The 14th Colony high. The last day of shooting included some green screen work, giving me an opportunity to conduct some limited testing.

Auditions for Battlestar Galactica: The 14th Colony are at The Gaslight Theatre, 221 N. Independence Ave, Enid, Oklahoma on January 27th from 11am-3pm. While some roles have been cast most have not, I’ll welcome help on props, set and locations as well. Some costumes are already available and work for some cast members should begin in February. Most cast members will be measured and costumes made for them, their shooting will begin in March.

The script is basically done with some tweaking of dialog and scenes going on but we are ready to get busy. The FX team continues producing amazing model and animation work.
Another Film Maker
Sept17th is offline   Reply With Quote