View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2009, 05:05 AM   #12
MAD
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica 31st Anniversary Gift for all TOS ries fans still out there

Thanks all for the compliments!

I have that Season Two script too. I simply haven't got around publishing it. The images in that document have nothing to do with Battlestar Galactica. I believe they were added by chris Larson to make the document look more interesting (and resemble the preliminary pilot script with the McQuarrie paintings/images).

I love your production report. Let me see where I can add this in a future publication. I might publish a whole bundle of that sort of paperwork soon.

I also call upon anyone that has set used scripts with call sheets. Please send in all call sheets that you have (info [at] galacica.tv). I'd like to make the the call sheets sets for each episode as complete as possible (I have like 50 in total from various episodes). Often the set used scripts only have a couple of call sheet and very rarly a complete set. I have like 20 (out of 40?) of the pilot now from the like 7 different pilot scripts I own. I luckily have a complete set from The Gun on Ice Planet Zero, since I own the original script from Roy Thinnes (Croft) which had all of them.

I'm currently writing an article on the creation of the Ovion. It won't be as good as the one from the Cylon, but it will come close. I have like two dozen of images (including the ones I got from Phil Tippett recently which are already on the website). There will also be many of the costume creation and fitting. some of them also have Evie (the chimpanzee in the daggit costume) since they obviously wanted her to get used to the creature and not panic when she encountered them on film.

So I do plan on adding several more article this coming month to celebrate it even more. I found there is also great interest (in a positive way) from the Star wars community for the artwork of Ralph McQuarrie, Joe Johnston and Phill Tippett (who all worked on the old Star Wars films)
MAD is offline   Reply With Quote