thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Default Thanks to THE Man!

We have been rather remiss in saying our congratulations to the man who made this convention possible.... RICHARD HATCH!

Not just the actor who gave us Apollo, but the man himself who put a lot of his financial self into making something wonderful for the fans.

I don't think he even realizes yet just how much we all did enjoy Galacticon!!! Even those who weren't able to go had fun and loved hearing all the news and stories!

I myself have been so filled with fun my whole weeks been a blur! It was like walking in a desert with a surfboard, then all of a sudden the place is hit by the big wet wave! And you are surfing trying to keep it together and its so damn fun! You are moving so fast, your senses are filled!

And after its all done, you still feel like you are surfing cause the fun was so great it keeps playing back in your head. And you pray you can remember as much as possible cause youwant to retain it all!

We all owe Richard that. He is the one who sunk his heart and soul and a great amount of personal finances into reviving the Galactica. He gave us those books. He gave us this convention. And despite some hard setbacks, he keeps on giving.

Please post here and tell him how we appreciate all he has done.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote