View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2009, 03:37 AM   #215
monolith21
Squadron Leader

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

Some of us have it in us to get out and promote the old show in hopes of a continuation. That mentality will certainly NOT be shared by all. I can think of a few people over at the Skiffy boards that most certainly won't agree. The bottom line is no one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Some of you won't want to get involved. I can't say I blame you. I think some of you have well earned your time to enjoy Battlestar without a fight. I hope you'll wish us luck and not try to convince us our efforts are hopeless or useless. I'm sure we're quite aware of what a long shot it all is. If it were a done deal we wouldn't feel a need to get out and do something.

I don't have to convince anyone that the original series is good. I already love what came before. My hope and determination is focused on the future. In six years I haven't let the ginoids or their show shake my faith. At this point its almost a complete non issue. Giving up now just seems like a waste. No one needs to convince me its worthless anymore than I need to convince them it isn't.

Lt. Killian
Blackstar Squadron
"The Fighting Faithful"

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein
monolith21 is offline   Reply With Quote