kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Default Re: for crash4587

Quote:
Originally posted by michaelfaries
I agree. We can only hope that Tom DeSanto will indeed get his chance someday again. God, his version of BG would have rocked -- and now you'll finally get to see why, although I (like some other folks) am not happy with the character arc for Apollo. I know it was one way to get Richard back into the show, particularly when the network wasn't willing to bank on these older actors as the main leads again. It doesn't mean I liked the concept, though.

It's so frackin' ironic that two years since the DeSanto/Singer production fell through that I'm finally getting to post this stuff. Now you'll see why I was so gung-ho and supportive of that team -- and remain so.

I still cannot get over the fact that we might have seen Jane Seymour back as Serina (and by her own request to Tom!) -- AND aboard the Ship of Lights as an angel/Seraph (where Serina would be helping Apollo to heal/come back into the side of good...) God, the fact that isn't happening is JUST WRONG! I don't think of myself as a fanboy, per se. But in this case, I'm stomping my feet, muttering "Why? WHY?! This is SO RIGHT!!"

Arrghh!!!!

Michael
:colwar:

I believe a movie version will be much much better. I would love to see the combined talents of all three(Hatch, DeSanto, Larson) on a BG project. Richard has some great ideas. If the three of them put their heads together then the outcome will be worth waiting for.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote