Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Thumbs up NEWS: Colonial Newsletter - 10/07/2003

(Continued)

= = = =

September 26, 2003

Update on "Battlestar Galactica - The Unofficial Companion"

New report posted at BattlestarGalactica.com from author Richie Levine: "The anticipated price for the new Unofficial Battlestar Galactica Companion is $19.99. It will be approximately 450 pages, 13 chapters, and the ISBN # is 1-591-09-993-5 and has a foreword by Glen A. Larson and an introduction by Richard Hatch as well as the only officially released shots of Richard's trailer. It also contains an exclusive Question and Answer with Tom DeSanto and rare material from his production and a look at the new Battlestar Galactica series due out in December 2003. The back cover will be released for display on September 27, 2003 by BattlestarGalactica.com and the book will shortly follow by the first week of October 2003. My website will be up at that time to promote the book, and my other book Knight Rider Legacy as well. Details of the website URL will be forthcoming. Those who preorder with me will get a CD-ROM of extras and their books signed by David and I for free (you pay shipping charges). You will also have the ability to get cast members to sign via the website that will be up in 2 weeks from now promoting the book. I can provide a better discount than Amazon.com or BN.com and I urge you to go through me and get the personal touch. I will keep the updates coming, soon you will have the Battlestar Galactica DVD set in your hands and the companion book to watch it with. Thanks to all who have emailed so far. Richie Levine, Co-Author Unofficial Battlestar Galactica Companion."

http://www.battlestargalactica.com/home/news.php

= = = =

September 26, 2003

Dirk Benedict to appear at London Expo

New report from Tracy B. of DirkBenedictCentral.com: "Dirk Benedict will be appearing at the London Expo: October 18-19th, Excel Convention Center, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16, UK. He's not listed on the site yet, but he'll be there." Many thanks to Tracy for posting the report at the Battlestar Galactica Club Forums.

http://www.londonexpo.com

= = = =

September 26, 2003

Book Cover Revealed for "Battlestar Galactica - The Unofficial Companion"

BattlestarFanClub.com has posted a front/back picture for the upcoming book, "Battlestar Galactica - The Unofficial Companion". For more information about the book and how to order, be sure to visit BattlestarGalactica.com or BattlestarFanClub.com.

http://www.curemode.com/battlestar/images/bsgcoverfinal
.jpg

= = = =

September 26, 2003

Battlestar Galactica Video Game Official Site Online

New report from Justin Calvert at GameSpot.com: "VU Games launches an official Web site dedicated to its upcoming '80s TV show-inspired space shooter for PS2 and Xbox. Vivendi Universal Games has recently launched an official Web site dedicated to Battlestar Galactica. The site contains information on many of the characters and ships that players can expect to encounter in the game, as well as screenshots and movies of the game in action, and downloadable content including wallpapers, icons, and a fansite kit. Currently in development at UK-based Warthog, Battlestar Galactica is a space shooter set some 40 years before the events of the classic '80s TV show. Battlestar Galactica is currently scheduled for release on both PS2 and Xbox in November, for more information check out our previous coverage of the game."

http://www.battlestargalacticagame.com

= = = =

September 9, 2003

Call for Galactica Pre-production Artwork -- Can you help?

New report from peternoble: "Sandy at the Cylon Alliance has made this plea: 'If anyone has good copies of the Battlestar Galactica pre-production artwork for the original series, G1980, or the new miniseries, please e-mail it to me. If you have any pre-production artwork for any of the series we've got on the main site I'd appreciate that as well but for the moment, my immediate focus is the Battlestar Galactica art section. Two-Brain'. If you can help, go to www.cylon.org and click on the Cylon at the bottom of the page." Thanks to peternoble for posting the report at the Battlestar Galactica Club Forums!

http://www.cylon.org

= = = =

September 9, 2003

BattlestarGalactica.com REVAMPED!

New report from BattlestarGalactica.com webmaster Darrell Lawrence: "Well, after a long period, I feel the site is ready enough to open. Before I get onto other things, I want to thank a couple of people: First, Michael Faries, who managed the site for quite a long time. He did a lot for fandom, and quite frankly, much is owed to him. Michael, here is wishing you the absolute best! Next is Richard Hatch, who owns the domain. If not for this man, the Revival interest may have waned very quickly. He reaches out to the fans, and tries to give them what they want. Richard, thank you! Next, the site: My name is Darrell Lawrence. After Michael left, Richard asked me to manage his sites for him. I hope I can live up to expectations! The content is near all here from the previous incarnation by Michael. I still have some things to re-add in under the new layout, but the site is fully functional. Feed back is welcome through the Contact page. I hope your navigation through the site is easy. LAUNCH WHEN READY!" Thanks to Darrell Lawrence for the report, and be sure to visit the newly-updated BattlestarGalactica.com!

http://www.battlestargalactica.com

= = = =

September 9, 2003

Galactica Companion Book Pre-Orders

New report from BattlestarGalactica.com webmaster Darrell Lawrence: "As stated by Richie Levine: Battlestar Galactica: The Unofficial Companion, Publisher: Imprint Books, If you want a book at a discounted rate and autographed by the authors you must: 1) Email scifitvbooks@aol.com and in the subject header type PREORDER BSG BOOK, 2) Give your first and last name and your address where the book will be shipped. If your not serious about ordering a book do not waste our time. I will assume that if I get your email that you are interested in purchasing one regardless, 3) The site for the book will be up shortly. At the time it goes up I will begin taking PAYPAL orders first, money orders second and checks third. I will give specific time frames for certain things that you might want as extras, and 4) Want a cast member to sign our front cover for you? We will do our best to have that done for you when you place your order. Remember the more books we can order the better I can make the material extras that will come with your order. Right now I need to know how many people would prefer going through David and I rather then Amazon.com or BN.com. When I know the price of the book and the ISBN number I will pass that along. Richie Levine and David Criswell." Thanks to Darrell Lawrence for posting the report at BattlestarGalactica.com and Colonial Fleets!

http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...&threadid=4237

========================================

11. Latest Battlestar Galactica Media Articles

2003 10/06 - TVParty.com - Battlestar Galactica Part Two
2003 10/06 - TVParty.com - Battlestar Galactica Part One
2003 10/06 - GreatLink.org - Galacticon 2003 [USA]
2003 10/06 - BusinessWire.com - Gen Con, the Best Four Days in...
2003 10/01 - BattlestarGalacticaClub.com - Why the Mini Does Not...

(Continued)
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote