View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:48 AM   #4
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Battlestar Galactica 1978 Re: Don't cry, but its all going to go.

Lets start with the conditions. PLEASE READ THIS.

If you want images of any of these items, email me at spcglider@aol.com I'm happy to send them via email.

I accept PayPal or money orders or personal checks with time to clear the bank. My paypal id is spcglider@aol.com

Please confirm availability on items before you send money. Most of this stuff is one-of-a-kind. You may reserve an item by emailing me. I will hold an item or set of items for 30 days.

I reserve the right to refuse sale.

I'm not interested in trades. Sorry. This is a cold cash sale. I'm not interested in negotiations. I'm also uninterested in hearing complaints about my pricing. Sorry to be glib, but this is all business. I'm being completely fair in all cases.

I'm including shipping on select items. Others are plus shipping.
Shipping, when included, refers to parcel post. If you want it faster, you'll have to pay the difference. Sorry.

Here we go:

Figure set. recent release 7" figures of Apollo, Starbuck, two silver Centurions and one Gold Centurion. loose. $25 plus shipping for the set.

Ambrosa Glasses. Also called "uncandles". I have many. short, medium, tall. They're $5 each plus shipping and insurance. Glass you know.

Atlantia patch inserts. Last pair! I had these custom made from an actual version I managed to find. These get pasted into the inner diamond on a regular Galactica patch to create the Atlantia patch as seen in the pilot episode of Galactica. i have two sets. Sold as sets of two. $10 per set shipped in the US.

ON HOLD Starchaser Helmet. small sized replica of Starbuck's helmet from "Long Patrol". Also used in the pilot movie by the security guard on the Rising Star. I custom sculpted the badge on the forehead. Fully painted. Its a bit small, but makes a great display.
$20 plus shipping.

ON HOLD Baltar Flight Helmet. That's right. Just like in "Living Legend". A replica of the flight helmet that Baltar wears when he attacks the Galactica. It has been finished off with a high quality gold chrome paint system and looks fabulous. It does not have a light in the forehead or internal padding, but these can be easily installed if you desire to do so. I did a run of fiberglass and resin kits that sold on the prop boards for $275 a kit. This really gorgeous finished version is going for $300 shipped in the US.

ON HOLD Baltar Flight Helmet fixer upper. Fiberglass. A non-complete, pseudo botched chrome painted helmet. Has the louver in the forehead but nothing else. You'll need to scare up your own details and sand and repaint the helmet, but its a great deal for someone with crafty skills. $45 plus shipping.

ON HOLD Colonial Military Security Helmet. as seen in Baltars Escape worn by Galactica military security crews (as opposed to blackshirts employed by the Council) as they prepared to storm the landing bay to secure the shuttle. This is a REAL firefighter's helmet painted in colonial tan with a smaller version of the Galactica pilot patch on the forehead just like the real thing. $200 plus shipping.

Okay, that's it for the time being. There's more coming, but thats what I have time to list for now. Anything that doesn't sell here in the next three weeks goes next to the prop boards. After that its ebay.

Thanks for looking, folks!

-Gordon

Last edited by spcglider; December 21st, 2010 at 03:14 PM..
spcglider is offline   Reply With Quote