View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2004, 06:08 AM   #22
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Me and electricity do NOT get along! I would never do something like that!

One time I plugged in the Christmas tree lights and the socket emitted a huge flash knocked out all the lights, covered me in black powder and I got a very nice pain in my hand... scared the crap out of me!

Another time I was renting a room from someone when I was in college (the first time) and they gave me the fridge in the basement to use. I was terrified of it because every now and then when I touched the handle it would zap me hard. The first time I grabbed the handle it trapped me there for over 5 minutes I could not let go my whole body convulsing it was horrible no feeling in my arm for an hour afterward.

Then there was the time I was doing some rewiring in my house and the person who had done it before me had switched the colours of the wires and I had not paid attention to this when I took it apart I just matched the colours together like the book said and turned on the power yikes! that was fun!
3 times in my life lightning has struck within a hundred feet of where I stood, one case it hit the electric wire close by to me and it broke the wire which went wiping through the air sparking like crazy...
The list goes on ...

I'm curious does anybody have street lights go off when they walk under it and come back on after they walk away...or is that just me?
((((((((((((((((((((((((ROWAN)))))))))))))))))))))

No the lights don't go off like that on me. But one day at work I had three
computers die on me within the space of 3 hours
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote