View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2006, 12:31 AM   #11
Sarika
Strike Leader

Your opinions, knowledge and thoughts here are all totally fascinating!

But if the 12 colonies orbited thier host star -sun similar to Earth...though I hardly think this would be likely, as I wonder how in hades could twelve planets orbit a single star in similar obital patterns as each other, when our own solar system planets all have a different path each around the sun, hence having a different length of measure for a year on those planets?

The other thing that bothers me, is in I think the episode of "The Lost Planet of the Gods", Part 1, Adama says to Serina,( after dining on a fine meal prepared by her, for Adama, Apollo, and friends, to announce her engagement to Apollo), "If only I were 100 yahrens younger....", to mean he would be just as interested in Serina if he were more her age contemporary.

So how old do the Colonials live to? How old was Adama? If he took off 100 years from his age, would that make him the age of Serina and Apollo ?How old were they?

Does a year on their home planet(s) in the great 12 colonies, take much longer to orbit thier sun? Hence forth, they age slower?

Love to hear your thoughts people?

The Last Piscon Siress

HSH Princess Sarika Her Highness' MySpace
Sarika is offline   Reply With Quote