View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2005, 04:30 AM   #3
bsg1fan1975
Major

I know what you mean Sci-Fi. i had a department manager that was just like you described. He tells me I was up for a promotion in the department and then gives it to one of his drinking buddies who did little to nothing in our department, then uses the lame excuse that I did not have enough training to get the promotion when I did more than the other guy. Then when a bunch of immigrants came in who acted like they could not speak Englihs but could in fact do so, my boss let them get away with alot and when the rest of us complained about it to him, he told us to just be quiet and deal with it.

The assistant manager of the department should have been the boss as he was way more easier to deal with and actually took the time to listen to your concerns, plus he didn't let the immigrants get away with murder, he gave them the worst jobs in the department and gave the rest of us the easier ones. I got to work by myself quite a bit when he was in charge as I was given the small jobs that could be done quickly.

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote