View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2005, 10:21 PM   #8
Ethan
Bad Email Address

Default My Reply

Quote:
The worst Jedi manager had to be Mace Windu, who, when things got hairy, essentially told Anakin to just stay put, don't worry, and by the way, we don't need your help right now.
I could not agree more with this. Windu seemed angry and vengeful when he was about to put Sidious out of his misery. I think that Sidious probably could have gotten Windu the same way he got Dooku.

Quote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wasn't much better. A boss should know enough about an employee's life to know what they're worried about. Obi Wan didn't realize his apprentice was having a child (well, twins, actually) with Padme until it was too late. Those sorts of personal issues worried Anakin to the point of obsession, yet Obi Wan was mostly oblivious.
I agree about the part with Padme. Obi Wan should have put 2 and 2 together a long time ago . . . even without the force. I think though that Obi Wan was re-assuring though. Kenobi told Anakin that he was rising faster than any other Jedi in history and with patience he would be a master soon enough. Kenobi also was sympathetic to Anakin's situation with the assignment to be Palpatines official representative. I think that since everyone was having trust issues with Anakin, Windu should have gone to kill Grievious and allowed Kenobi to stay with Anakin and help with his reassurance.

I think Windu was the bad management part of the equation and not Kenobi.

Ethan

Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote