CommanderTaggart
Warrior

Colonial Fan ForceFounder/President
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Webmaster (Retired)
Laurette Spang.com

Gosh, guys, thanks! Capturing the "feel" of TOS was an overriding goal throughout the process. It thrills me to my toes to hear that that's the feel that came through.

Bryan... regarding Sheba: I had originally conceived of another end to the story that involved Sheba. As I worked it out in my head, however, I realized that by doing what I was planning to do, I would have either had to end the script as a "Cliffhanger," end it most unsatisfyingly, or double the length of the thing. None of those options appealed to me, so I rethought where I was going with it, and came up with the current ending. So, yes; I put the Sheba "seeds" in there in case I decided that I did want to write another one.

Steve, yes; "Chief Douglas" is a very thinly-veiled homage to the wonderful, fan-friendly actor that is Aaron Douglas, and the character he portrayed in the mini (the likeable Tyrol you could count on and look up to, not the Tyrol from the series).

In any case, I am so glad you guys enjoyed it... that means a lot to me. Of course the real test will be ShiningStar and Amberstar... if they like it, I'll definitley have to do another one.