View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM   #136
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default idea for season finale

I've come up with another scenario for the season finale of Lost. The producers have been saying since the show started that one of the major 14 characters will die. Josh Holloway hints in this week's TV Guide that it is a character who hasn't been developed much.
Well, now I think it's Claire (Emilie de Lavin), the very pregnant one. She will have her baby, and she'll be fine for a few weeks. (The writers wouldn't write her off during the delivery of the baby, because that's too obvious of a plot line.) But something will happen to her at the end of the season, and she'll die, leaving Charlie (and everybody else) to raise her child.
But I also think that's not the last we've seen of de Lavin. When Claire disappeared on the island for a few weeks, you noticed that she wasn't listed on the closing credits. Well, I think she'll still be a cast member next season. I know I'm showing my age here, but she could come back as a ghost, just like characters did all the time in Dark Shadows. Besides, there are so many non-human creatures already on the island, why wouldn't there be a ghost?
Mary
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote