View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2005, 04:59 AM   #51
Gideon
Bad Email Address

SORRY, friends! The picture link works now.
I am working on my website, which has these type of schematics from different sci-fi genres. Yes, the USS T'Hy'La and it's views were all rendered by me from a model that was made for the International Federation of Trekkers fan-club chapter of the same name. The IFT is a world renown organization of which I belonged to as the head of graphics, in the latter part working only for the president himself. I designed many of their logos, websites, and ship designs that came and went. Several chapters even had ship classes we know today that were specifically sanctioned to them by various authorities of Paramount at one time or another. I have since retired from IFT to go on.

Anyway, I will put the link to the site up when it is ready. I am sure that you can find your way around by some back door, but understand that it is just in it's birthing stages and if a pic link doesn't work, don't fret. I have many schematics on various hard-drives and just have to get them to the web folders so they can be shared with all.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote