View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM   #22
Malkyte
Colonial Misfit

I like to refer to my musical interests as being anything from Bach to rock... including country.

It really depends on the mood I am in...

AC/DC, Billy Idol, Scorpions, Van Halen and ZZ Top, among others, all get play when I feel like being loud!

Just about anything from the 80s (Duran Duran, INXS, Depeche Mode, Heart, OMD... anything really!) and a lot from the 70s (ELO, Allan Parsons, BeeGees, Boston, Toto etc.) is a nice middle ground. Some stuff from the 90s and the 2000s are also pleasant to listen to... Evanessance, Green Day, No Doubt, just to name a few.

But I like instrumentals or just music a lot of the times, so film scores, new age stuff like Enya, Enigma and a Canadian duo named Mystic (I think) gets a lot of play.

Somewhere in there you can throw country (the story kind), jazz/ big band (Harry Connick Jr., Louis Armstrong), show tunes (Les Miz, Phantom, and JCS, aong others), opera/ballet, eurodance (trance, robert miles, ABBA etc.), and Hungarian pop (country of birth).

I like it all. The closest to a "favorite" for me would be Billy Joel.

To sum it all up, I listen to just about anything (expect Rap, which I do not consider music), depending on my mood.

Malkyte
Malkyte is offline   Reply With Quote