View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #5
Reaper
Warrior ACE!

Default Re: Warrior's Costume gunbelt construction

just took these pics for you.

This is both holsters I currently have. The top one (black one ) is the one I intend to use for costuming. The blue one I did just cause I had the spare belt and recharge cylinders. (I also have 2 and a half blasters right now)

This is the primary Holster, the one I got from BSG.Org way back when. You can see the brown leather thread. On this one, I actually only used 2 holes and a simple loop (must have upgraded the process in my mind lol)

This is the spare holster. I now remember I used 4 holes cause I had to reheat the plastic and extended 2 of the holes when I originally did this one up. I didn't think it would have held. There is also no felt in this one, since I am not sure I'll be using this much at all.

this is my primary clasp on my costume rig. It's a smaller buckle, and I think it looks better. It will blend a lot more. It shouldn't have to hold much stress, but I was worried about it breaking (it's not very big)

So, This is the second clasp I got, more of a traditional insertion lock. It looks like it's stronger, and would last longer, but it would also stand out more. The benefits of having a spare.

So that's my 2 rigs, did you want any other picture requests?

Classic fan, and die hard!
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote