Old October 28th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #2
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Default Answers

Noah is currently working on opening a custom motorcycle shop in Florida. He recently acted in three(?) small productions and doesn't have any aspirations to hang around Hollywood and continue to act.

I asked him during his panel what one of his favorite moments with Richard was. Instead of answering that, he said his favorite moment was when Tony Swartz gave him a beer. And that Richard wasn't too happy about that. He also mentioned the sugar-free candy that Dirk was always foisting on him.

Noah warmly recalled, too, about having lunch regularly in Lorne Greene's trailer... and reading books with the man. As he put it, Lorne was a father to everyone on the set, but to Noah, he was a grandfather. Of all the Galactica actors, I believe Noah conveyed he was closest to Lorne.

He mentioned, too, that his first crush was Jane Seymour. [It was disappointing when she didn't make it to the event. I understood she was flying in from Chicago. I didn't hear what the specific reason was, whether delayed flight(s) or too tired to attend or ??]

About Noah: Noah spoke for 30 mins. or so, due to feeling ill. His panel fell after Richard's and Dirk's, but wasn't well-attended. Given that people needed to grab lunch by that point (myself included), the crowd was small. But he was entertaining, jovial and candid. He mentioned that his bike shop would be putting out a sci-fi bike design, probably something inspired from Battlestar. We can only hope it's not a Galactica: 1980 design. (joking!)

On an unrelated note, I should say this: Noah and Tom DeSanto had lunch a couple of years ago when Tom was doing his BG production. While it was unlikely for Noah to be the lead actor, reprising his Boxey role (as an adult; the "Orrin" role), Tom did want him to play one of the Viper pilots.

Michael
:colwar: