View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #7
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Quote:
Originally posted by captmiloman
The book opened with the line "My sons are dead" from the Adama Journals.
True but did he say that he watched it happen in front of his eyes?

Because being science fiction, anything is possible.
Baltar died in the movie version but lived on in the TV series.

Hell, for all we know, they could say that the cylons had some kind of technology that got Zack out of the viper before it blew up.
That might explain why he was never seen with the beings of light.

That's a stab in the Dark but it's a good way to explain why we could have Rick Springfield back and he could even be evil because we could have 20 + years of Baltar telling him that his family doesn't care and they left without him. Then when Baltar passes away, Zack takes his place.

Could you imagine Apollo and the others finding out that Zack is still alive but they are hampered in what they can do because he is still very well loved and the surprise to find out that he is evil too?

Or, do the human looking cylon thing but have the cylons create one in Zack's image 20+ years later to make the fleet think that he is still alive. This would at least create a guest spot on a continuation for Rick Springfield and it would be a great story.

Changing sexes and characters to something that you don't recognize and having one turn out to be a cylon, has little to no meaning but having this happen in a continuation as I suggested in the above, would be awesome in my opinion.
OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote