View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2003, 10:24 AM   #2
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Default I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry
I have been here at the Colonial fleets for quite some time now and I feel like I know most of you. Over the years we have interacted and I have come to know some better then ever.

That's why I feel like I can't carry on what I have been doing any longer.
I must confess whole heartedly that I have been telling a lie about who I really am. Yes, what I'm saying is that I'm not really a Battlestar Galactica fan. My name isn't really T. Shawn Hardy and I don't play in a rock band. I'm not even Canadian. I'm sure short notice is a fine band but I don't even know them. The Guitar player did the Galactica theme and Radio Galactica but my involvement was to only come here and take the credit for it.

And now with a heavy heart and a lowered head, I will speak the truth.

My real name is Pong Pong and I'm from the planet TIHSFOLLUFMI
The reason why I deceived you earthlings is because our studies have shown us that if Galactica fans do something distracting like drink water or talk to crazy people like OWD, they get distracted and won't even notice that they have been probed.

The only thing is now I'm feeling guilty. The job is over and all of you have been probed in a way that involves some sort of a grunt if it happens to you while coherent.

My planet will benefit because we will clone you and that will help us to bring our favorite earth show back ( Mork and Mindy ) because you are the most unstoppable fan base that we have ever seen.

Please note that all of you will be receiving a phone call in the next few days that will notify you of what we have done. Our budget does not allow for long distance so if you are out side the calling area of our planet( which most are ) You will receive a call sounding like this ( You have a collect call from,” you have been probed" Do you except the charges.

We apologies for any inconvenience (Mainly when you sit down at the computer) and we hope that you accept our complementary used wipe nappies that we have gotten from Kentucky fried chicken.

Being along way from home, we were forced to eat out a lot and got hooked on KFC. We tried ordering a Pizza once and it was free because they didn't get it to our space ship in 30 minutes or less but we didn't care for the taste of it.

Anyways, in case of discomfort, we left you a card and on the back are instructions on how to make Jell-O. We thought that might take your mind off of the discomfort.

Thanks for your time and DNA.

PS. Does anyone know how long KFC coupons are good for?
Because we won't be back for another thousand years.
The alien formally know as OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote