David Kerin
Warrior Ace

Colonial Fan ForceArtist
Colonial Fan Force
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDBattlestar Galactica
Revivalist

Default Re: Battlestar: 1999

Hey there KJ,

I'm not planning any thing as of yet, although if I would I think it would be a more in depth high end re-edit of Saga of a Star World. And that would be taking more time with it, and asking help of others who might be interested. The other edits, as often said, were more for my fun and actually a relaxation for me. So I never took it to the level of high demands on the work.

But I think if I were to try something at some time it would be a bigger re-edit of Saga. Probably trying to replace all the effects and enhancing as much as possible. However, even though you asked for them many times, I don't know if I'd go as far as replacing bridge displays. You never know though. One thing I'd like to do is make the main window also a display window where it can display tactical information.

Even with that all said, and with it in my mind, I am not planning on doing it any time soon, if any time at all. However the battlestar model created by Folkrum (did I get that name right?) has started me thinking of some possibilities. Who knows... as with anything time will tell.
David Kerin is offline   Reply With Quote