View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #313
Sarika
Strike Leader

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolith21 View Post
I'm not sure where the whole "reimagining of the original" thing is coming from, but you're not the first one I've heard it from Sarika. That seems to be what everyone is assuming it is going to be but I'm not sure why. If we go on what we know of who is trying to get this thing made, they are all trying to do some form of continuation. I'll have to recheck, but I don't think the IGN article said anything about a re imagining. That is all fan generated as far as I can tell.
Ohhhh...now where did I screw up this news?
Anyhoo, I would actually PREFER most DEFINATELY, that the movie be a true continuence not a re-imagining on TOS...(otherwise that would be rather daft, since a re-imagining version was already done, whether or not upon TOS)

The only continuence worth doing to satisfy fans world over, is the one we all hold in our hopeful vision of one, based on picking up from where TOS left off, not doing it all over again, when it was already done the first time and in a way that can never be done over again.

So I'm going to my onboard temple right now to light a million candles and pray to all the Lords of Kobol that our deep seated hopes of a continuence with original cast and tone and style, will be SO!
(is my uniform turning white????)

The Last Piscon Siress

HSH Princess Sarika Her Highness' MySpace
Sarika is offline   Reply With Quote