View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #104
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Seriously Paddon stop being a nuance to everybody with your garbage as its getting beyond ridiculous now.
Being a "nuance"? Not a very well-nuanced sentence!

Quote:
Yes you do hence your still at it. Have the strength of character to walk away if you don't want to address it anymore.
What a laugh, coming from the person who AFTER there was a moderator's comment about not getting personal then chose to extend the middle finger to that because he just felt like it. If hypocrisy were an Olympic event, you'd have a gold medal by now. And you then choose to keep unloading your crap aimed at me not even in response to posts I made but so you could keep lying about the nature of my initial posts in your discussions with others. I made posts about a POV that was relevant to the issue and was having a civil discussion. You chose to be petty and vindictive because you evidently have a hang-up regarding a contrary POV on this subject and you've then chosen to perpetuate things with more hit jobs and more lies regarding my posts and my character. That is the definition of a disgrace.

*****Wrong again pal, since you've been on here you've been nothing but vindictive and ignorant with remarks and opinions towards me and in general your a pain to deal with anyways. *****

Thank you for that telling admission that it's personal grudges you harbored beforehand that made you decide to engage in a hit job instead of a conversation that Reaper, Taranis etc. were able to do.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote