View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #102
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Seriously Paddon stop being a nuance to everybody with your garbage as its getting beyond ridiculous now.

I have no desire to keep this particular bit of the conversation going

Yes you do hence your still at it. Have the strength of character to walk away if you don't want to address it anymore. After that last bit i'm quite sure i don't have to respond, and i don't reckon even BST will let that "lie remark" slide neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Paddon
The unpleasantness originated with you
Wrong again pal, since you've been on here you've been nothing but vindictive and ignorant with remarks and opinions towards me and in general your a pain to deal with anyways. While i've been posting from the beginning (OR DID YOU MISS THAT BLATANT FACTOID) hello? I've stated for the record, that i won't ruin it for anybody on here after BST comments, and i won't so i'll let Taranis and folks handle the comments until the discussion bears some wild imagination from as many members as possible who want to get involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Paddon
I will not react passively.

Oh really! Take this nonsense elsewhere's we don't need it on here. Least i was genuinely annoyed by your attitude, now your coming out with threatening behavior. See if anybody sides with you now?

But how nice of you to direct that at me after BST warning though?

Moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis
If as Larson was saying on a recent interview I saw on the web (link post here some where ) that he has a new BSG movie in the work (we can hope)
Do you mean this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vc0...layer_embedded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis
it is a good way to also place the TOS BSG back into the collective minds and those that where introduced to BSG by the new show. effect wise with new audiences there is no comparison ,, Effects wise . ( I am not starting a GINO debate here just a observation )
Right with the drive and passion behind it with the right crew it'll be something to regain some new recognition for the franchise!

Far as supporting your arguments Taranis, while different from ST Remastered Space 2099 is also journeying into that realm or enhancements so it too falls into this catagory of ours.

Hope its helpful as a example point and further pushes your viewpoints out there.

http://www.space2099.tv/video/video_05.htm

More to come

KJ