ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Default Merry Christmas

When we awaken tomorrow it will be Christmas Eve. There will be last-minute runs to very crowded stores for another gallon of eggnog, or those little oranges that go in the toes of the stockings. There will be happily frantic moments in the kitchen as the feast is prepared - will the roast be done (and not under- or over-done) at the right time? Do I want that much cream cheese in the twice-baked potatoes? How much salt is too much salt?

Do we let the oldest granddaughter have a sip of wine?

Do we have enough wrapping paper for all those presents? How many bulbs have the cats knocked off the tree?

Must we really listen to that Christmas CD again?

And then, when we're all at the table, laughing and eating, we realize just how blessed we really are. When we see the joy on their faces as they open their gifts - it makes every moment of frustration in making it happen worth it, in spades.

Mrs. Dawg and I send our best wishes and hopes to you all, that you may have a joyous Christmas, and a wonderful New Year.

I am
Dawg (John)

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote